After our Sex and the City adventures we went to see the new High Line Park.
It’s and old rail road right in the west downtown Manhattan, rebuilt into a park.
It was built between 1929-1934 to lift dangerous freight trains from the streets of Manhattan. It carried meat, produce and dairy products into warehouses and factories at the third floor level. It was know as the “Life line of New York”.
The perfect way to get from the Meatpacking district up to the 30th Street!From a little glasshouse peaking out above the street. You can see how the High Line continues to the left.BallerinaFuturistic nest boxesGo there! Read more about the High Line here!
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish