I packed my belongings, including my new Alexander McQueen book, in my old Alexander McQueen carry-on. Talk about being hooked on McQueen.But hold your horses – It’s a McQueen for Samsonite. But still.Enjoyed our last iced coffees at a little hipster cafe before leaving the island.Biggest wineglasses ever.View from Staten IslandBye baby Manhattan, I hope to see you again soon!Long ride home.Home sweet Montreal home! So cosy and small (well not compared to Stockholm) and still. No traffic, just pure lights singing a welcoming melody for us while driving across the bridge.
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish