I had a horse for 2 years when I was younger. His name is Tor and he’s an Icelandic horse.
They have, compared to other breeds, 5 gaits. Last one called Tölt and wiki says this:
“This is known for its explosive acceleration and speed; it is also comfortable and ground-covering.”
Icelandic horses are smaller than regular ones, they’re more of a pony size, but are still referred as “horses”. Mine was very stubborn and cute, lazy and crazy for food. But still. I will never forget the peace and healing of taking a trip out in the woods in my hometown. Summertime, Great – Wintertime, Magical.
I haven’t seen this horse since we sold him in 2003. I wish I could visit him sometime.
Tor and I. I must have been about 13 since my hair was dyed red.Viking Tor
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish