- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Monthly Archives: January 2012
We went to beautiful Quebec city with the motorcycle roughly 36 hours before hurricane Irene came to Montreal. We still got a good 24 hours in QC before having to go back to Montreal again. In the rain. On the … Continue reading
Showing you the wonderful vintage panama hat Maurizio got me for my birthday!And the terrific, absolutely magic terrace for those of you who haven’t seen it yet. Real panama hat, vintage. Crochet 70’s Shoes, ALDO Some history behind the panama … Continue reading
The yearly crayfish party with the Swedish club of Montreal is one big, wet seafood fest!You sing a random, short and silly song and then you take your vodka shot!Mamaaaa! Help me!!!! ihhhhMe and my partners in crime Peter and … Continue reading