We usually search for vinyls together on Sundays. Vinyls is our religion and it is to be found at Cheap Thrills.It is very Alice in Wonderland to enter the shop. Psychedelia askew steps and fading pink.I found a really great Rolling Stones with the most amazing coverFamous people in different haircuts.Backside. Retro bra commercial!Pearl JamWe went to the modern museum of art. Also a Sunday tradition. Here’s plastic chairs.We watched the free Big bang exhibition and chilled in FATboy’s.Some 20 artists reinventing classic art from the museum collections. Very interesting.A wall completely covered in teddys. Would be a really cool art installation in a kids room. Vintage fur, Tunisian bag & H&M suit that I wear all the time for work nowadays.
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish