We spent a few hours in the morning looking for seashells in shops along the road.Kurbits-gris! Shell World was more like a Tiffany’s for meUnicorn mermaid We bought A LOT of shells for the aquarium and our bedroom. Here’s my man.It struck me that the architecture in Key West looks a lot like all of the plastic barbie houses I used to play with as a kid. I must say it made me happy, nostalgic and kept me entertained in a good way.Anyhow, the actual plan was to take photos of me as a mermaid with the shells. So:Just had to do a Betty Page while in Key West!Dress is Vintage. Sequins, pearls and silk lining.
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Fire, Walk with me