Pictures by Maurizio. Days before leaving Montreal for Florida, I found these lovely flare pants with crochet details in the sale section at Urban Outfitters, my former job. It such a great feeling when you find the pants you’ve been searching for since you were 12 and saw Almost Famous for the first time and on top of that they’re on sale. Only downside is that I only have one pair of shoes with a platform monster enough to save the hem from dragging around on the ground; my wood heels from Aldo, that are completely impossible to walk in. A good reason to buy some kick ass, monster platforms!
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish