3 hours in Miami beach. Here an amazing salmon salad and some three mojitos for lunch.Maurizio.lolI was very determined on getting the most out of Miami beach in 3 hours.So I got myself the 3 mojitos and then I tumbled around on the beach, soaking in the sun.Darling Maurizio.My awesome Florida sunnies.Vegetation.Leaves thick enough to build a house, grass sticky as hell and sand pure like powder.Versace’s house on Ocean Drive.I found by coincidence the Miami Ink tattoo studio.InteriorThen the time came to say Goodbye to Miami and Florida.Bye bye city of tackyness, palm trees and ugly houses.Bye lovely state of Sunshine and oranges.
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish