Wednesday July 20th. Leaving Newport.Before leaving Newport, we had to get a car stereo. No music, no road trip, I said. While waiting for the car to be fixed, we hanged in this bar right next to the workshop.Car fixed!And we were ready to hit the road. Newport bridge in sunset.Thursday July 21st. Woke up and got my hair ready to walk the streets of New Work.I drove all the way from our motel in the morning and managed to:
1. Get lost in Queens, even though we had a GPS.
2. Almost hit a pole in some really heavy traffic in Queens.
3. Drive on Manhattan all the way to our hotel.
Apparently Manhattan is one of the worst places in the world to drive a car. Considering I took my drivers licence in a village with 2 bars and no multiple lanes, I did fine. Just fine.
If someone would ask me to drive on Manhattan again I would say I’d rather bungy-jump.
BUT IT DID IT! FUCKERS!
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish