- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Fire, Walk with me
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Friday June 29th. Monticello, Virginia. And we drove off to Monticello. Maurizio drove like a robot for like 6 hours during the night through a tornado. I woke up because the car was shaking and I remember it was such … Continue reading
Friday June 29th. Charleston, South Carolina. Breakfast in a South Carolina jungle!middle balcony was ours.So we went out in the heat on the streets to explore daytime Charleston.They had some Swedish souvenirs here strange enough! The flea market where you can … Continue reading