Saurday June 30th. Dayton, Pennsylvania
We drove by Pennsylvania on our way back home to Montreal and I met my mothers cousin Lars Rosell for the first time and his wife and their 7 dogs! Amazing.Lars used to be in a band called Rockabilly junction and I got to see and touch a guitar that Elvis basist had tried at one point. Cool!I was mighty impressed by this, too!We also drove by Niagara falls on our way home. It was magical.So we decided to go on the maid of the mist boat tour. Mau is in the hood
One size fits all.
- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Fire, Walk with me