- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Fire, Walk with me
Category Archives: Tunisia
I joined Sabrina at her class in etching/engravure. I had never tried etching before so It was certainly tricky, but fun. I made a reproduktion of a Zorn eching. It was interesting to visit their school. Most part of the … Continue reading
We saw a traditional Tunisian folkmusic show in their fabulous Art Nouveau theater from the 1920’s. Le grand theatre. Lace jacket VILA, Shoes Don Donna
Flower, H&M, Scarf, handmade by my mother in the early 70’s, Dress Betsey Johnson
“Confort”, great toilet you know. We came across this little eager baby camel with it’s mom. Then we drove by a major dead sea. Only the salt remained like crystals you could walk on. Amazing!