- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Fire, Walk with me
Tag Archives: charleston
Friday June 29th. Charleston, South Carolina. Breakfast in a South Carolina jungle!middle balcony was ours.So we went out in the heat on the streets to explore daytime Charleston.They had some Swedish souvenirs here strange enough! The flea market where you can … Continue reading
Thursday June 28th. Charleston, South Carolina. So we travelled in time from the family-fun 1950’s to the roaring 1920’s. Only three hours away from myrtle beach is Charleston. This historic little town filled with palm trees, Chanel filled vintage gems, … Continue reading