- Shayne and Jessica’s formal birthday party
- Bottle-feeding a siamese cat.
- Sailing, whiskey on the rocks and Marilyn Monroe sunglasses.
- The perfect outfit for eating lobster.
- Lobster and pirates
- the goldfinger dress.
- a part of katy perry.
- Maid of the mist
- Monticello villa rotunda.
- Fifteen reasons why I love Charleston.
- Charleston, speak easy!
- Planet Hollywood.
- The black cat.
- Jellyfish in space.
- Pimpin like an amish
Tag Archives: stylish
Me and Maurizio arrived at Shaynes and jessicas birthday party. It looked like this. I looked like this. Maurizio was dapper looking as always! Wearing his new ascot that I picked for him. I love the byzantine feel of that … Continue reading
I was invited to see the Antoine Laoun show from the Vip section at Festival Mode et design in August and I took Jacqueline with me. I convinced her to wear black to look older because I was afraid they … Continue reading
What I did a year ago. Uthina the deserted amphitheatre in Tunisia. I lived there for 2 odd months with Maurizio(not in the actual amphitheatre but still pretty cool). Lace-coat from VILA.